Dienstag, 14. August 2007

Mein Haus, mein Auto, meine Frau

My house, my car, my woman

Heute gibts statt alter Baby-Bilder und alter Bilder von meinem längst verschwundenen Onkel Garfield mal Bilder von jetzt und von mir.
Today, instead of baby pictures and old pictures of my long lost uncle Garfield, you can see pictures of me now.

Mein Haus:
My House:
Das hat mir mein Mensch aus meiner alten Heimat gebaut, als er mich vor 3 Wochen mal besucht hat:
My person from my previous home built me this house when she came to visit three weeks ago:


Mein Auto:
My car:

Ein bisschen hänge ich noch am Lande, also muss wenigstens das Auto ein Statement in die Richtung sein:
I'm still kind of attached to the country, so at least my car has to make that kind of statement:


Meine Frau:
My woman:

Hier ist sie. Hatte schon Garfield letztes Jahr und vorher sogar Waaboose, das Kaninchen. Naja. Ist mehr so eine Notlösung, sobald ich stark genug bin die anderen Kater im Hof zu verprügeln, nehme ich denen die Frauen weg. Ich werde sowieso der Stärkste, weil ich ein echter Kater bleiben werde.
Here she is. Garfield already had her last year and before that even Waboose, the bunny. Well, I have her sort of out of desperation, until I can beat up the other tomcats in the neighborhood and take away their women. I'll be the toughest anyway, because I'm going to stay a real tomcat.

Keine Kommentare: