Sonntag, 19. August 2007

Oops, I did it again!

I've taken a liking to the people who live in the rear house here, just opposite my balcony. They are real cat lovers, and stroke me and play with me all I want. They also have good food which tastes good going down, but gives me some problems on the other end. My first sign of this was when my regular humans in the front house started making comments upon my return on Friday evening about my gas. Apparently it stunk quite repulsively, but as they say in German, "Jedem riechen seine eigenen Winde wohl" (your own wind smells good to you). And then I had this terrible feeling in my belly, knew what was coming, and fortunately made it out into the grass before releasing what turned out to be a runny mess from my back end. This plague has continued all weekend, and my regular people have also become upset with the people in the rear house, calling them "white trash" and "catnappers", so I'm not allowed to go out for a few days. I think they fear that I prefer the people in back and their food to them. Jealous humans. Anyway, they did their best to set up a comfortable little sandbox for me to use as my toilet, but as I don't really want to put this runny mess in my nice clean sand, I hid it behind the speaker in the corner of the living room this evening when I had that bad belly feeling again. I guess my hiding job wasn't so good, because they found it immediately and set me in my sandbox toilet saying "here, here is where you do that." What, do they think I don't understand? I know. But if you close the door so I can't do my nasty business where I really need to do it, then I'm not going to dirty my good sand with it. I'm saving that sand for when I have a bit of a longer job to get done, if you know what I mean.

Keine Kommentare: